Today is the beginning of week 3 on my way to being able to run a Marathon. 52 weeks in total is what it will take, and going into week 3...I'm feeling down.
I've put on weight, I've been eating poorly, and this weekend really did not show any sign that my habits are changing.
I don't want to be one of those people who is doomed to roam this Earth as someone who fails are doing things. Who fails at being healthy, something I always see as so simple.
Do I want to be one of those twiggy girls who walk around in there dashing hue of orange? No. I want to be fit, curvy, and toned. I love my big thighs, my big butt, my big boobs, and my little waist. I just wish there was more damn tone to them!
I need more Vegan food in my damn house, I had to revert to being a Vegetarian for the time being because, well, I was pretty much losing my muscle mass due to not getting enough protein or calories. Am I saying being a Vegan is hard? Hell no. I'm just one of those 20 (soon to be 21) year olds who doesn't have a job and is going to school and needs their Mom to buy them food.
Oh well, week three will be better than week two and week one. It can only get better. It WILL get better.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment